Preparing Your Order
What To Send
Below you’ll find a list of items that we’ll need from you to start your order.
1. Signed quote. Check your quote carefully and verify that it is correct before sending it in. If the quote is incorrect, please call your product specialist to get an accurate quote before sending in your order.
2. Your master. Make sure your master sounds or functions exactly the way you want it to before sending it to us. The finished discs you get back from us will be an exact match of the master you send us (unless you’re also ordering post production or authoring). Please make sure your master is labeled with your name and contact information. To view information about preparing your master (including formats and technical information) click here.
3. Your graphics materials. If you supply your graphics files on a CD-R, be sure to enclose a physical printout of what the design will look like. If Disc Makers’ Design Studio is doing the design, be sure to enclose a Design Information Form, photos, transparencies, and images, and include your text on disc if possible. Including additional design guidelines, instructions, or examples of other designs you like will also be helpful. To view information about preparing your graphic files (including formats and technical information) click here.
4. Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) documentation. We need to know that you own the rights to reproduce the product you’re ordering. Without a completed IPR form we cannot start your order. To view information about Intellectual Property Rights, Samples, Copyrights, and more click here if you are doing a CD or Enhanced CD project, or click here if you are doing a DVD or CD-ROM project.
5. Your payment. We can’t start your project without payment. Depending on what you’re ordering we’ll require a 50% deposit or prepayment in full. (Your product specialist will let you know.) If paying by check or money order, please include it with your order. If you’d rather pay by credit card instead, please fill in the proper fields on the quotation form we sent you. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. The quotation form must also be signed by you or an authorized representative to be valid.
Warning: if any of these parts are missing, your order can be delayed.
How to send in your order
We recommend using UPS, FedEx, or any courier that lets you track your shipment.
Note: Always keep a backup of any master or artwork you submit, in case your materials are lost or damaged. (Even the best packaged materials can be damaged in shipping.) Ariel-Media is not responsible for masters or original art.
Please send your order to:
Attention: (Enter your product specialist’s name here)
540 Richland Pkwy
Suwanee, GA 30024
Be sure to include your return address and phone number on the package.